Following is the list of the courses offered at nursing schools:
- Ward Management
- Nursing Education
- Coronary Care Nursing
- Accident and Emergency
- Pediatric Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Aggregate Marks: 50 % in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Experience: 01 mark for each year (up to 10 marks)
- Extra Professional Qualification (any specialization / BSc (N) / Post graduation)
- Distinction in General Nursing and Midwifery awarded by Nursing Examination Board
- After making the final selection the list of the successful candidates will be forward to the Health Department for further processing.
- NOC from Health Department through proper channel is mandatory for in-service candidates. No application for NOC will be entertained if submitted directly.
- The employees who have already availed any placement inside and outside the country will have minimum 3-year regular service, after availing the placement.
- The employees having minimum of 3-years regular service on their credit after availing placement will be eligible for the admission.
- The nursing officers who are regular employees of Government of the Punjab, Health Department are eligible to apply for specialization, who fulfill the above mentioned criteria.
- The admission will be made once a year, advertisement will be given by Post Graduate College of Nursing (PGCN) preferably in September in all leading national newspapers.
- The commencement of the class will be from 1st week of April.