The Master of Science in Nursing (MSc N) program, first of its kind in Pakistan, is a two-year program that prepares advanced practice nurses who will develop innovative, practical solutions to complex health problems from a scientific perspective.
Nursing practice in both rural and urban areas will be emphasized with the student selecting their specialty areas of advanced practice.
- Graduation (Post RN, BSc Nursing) with at least 2nd division from PNC recognized intuition
- Valid PNC License
- Two years post BSc clinical/ teaching experience
- Entry Test
- The admission will be made once a year, advertisement will be given by UHS, preferably in September in all leading national newspapers, for entry test which will be followed by an interview.
- The nursing officers who are regular employees of Government of the Punjab, Health Department are eligible to apply for MSc Nursing, who fulfill the above mentioned criteria.
- The employees having minimum of 3-years regular service on their credit after availing placement will be eligible for the admission.
- The employees who have already availed any placement inside and outside the country will have minimum 3-year regular service after availing the placement.
- NOC from Health Department, through proper channel, is mandatory for in-service candidates. No application for NOC will be entertained if submitted directly.
- After making the final selection the list of the successful candidates will be forwarded to the Health Department for further processing.
- The commencement of the class will be from 1st January.
Distribution of Seats
|Sanctioned Seats||Private Seats|
|University of Health Sciences, Lahore||1||2|