- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) 70 % marks in aggregate
- Admission shall be made on open merit basis
- Age should not be more than 25-year (no age relaxation)
- The admission shall be commenced once a year, preferably in September/ October, subject to the advertisement of the Principal of concerning colleges.
- The Principal of concerned nursing college shall publish the notice in daily national newspaper.
- The classes shall begin from in December; all nursing colleges shall complete the process registration with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) and University of Health Sciences (UHS) after completion of verification of academic documents and probation period.
- The candidates shall be required to submit the admission form to the concerned nursing college with 15 days of publishing of advertisement.
- Admission form (for public sector institution) will be available in the concerned nursing college at the cost of Rs 500. Funds, thus generated, shall be kept by the institution as student welfare fund. Admission form with cutting, overwriting and incomplete shall not be acceptable.
- The stamp of the officer attesting documents must bear his/ her full name, designation and current place of duties.
- No migration is allowed, subject to condition of disciplinary case.
- The application should execute surety bond on the stamp paper of Rs 50 at the time of admission that she will leave her training in complete otherwise the stipend which she have received during the period of training will recovered.
- The bonded students after completing their training are required to serve 3 years in Government of the Punjab.
Distribution of Seats
|Sanctioned Seats||Private Seats|
|Allama Iqbal Nursing College, Lahore||30||Nil|
|Nishtar Medical College, Multan||20||Nil|